top of page
○ Music enhances academic performance in other content areas.
○ Expression in fine arts during the school day enables a well-rounded
○ Music is the only academic subject that uses both brain hemispheres simultaneously
○ Playing music enhances focus and dexterity.
○ Young people need creative outlets to express challenges and new experiences that happen in formative years of development.
○ Inclusivity and equity are at the heart of her professional goals.
○ Uses creative strategies to
approach problem solving.
○ Teaches students to be leaders in service and musical excellence.
○ A life-long learner & always seeking ways to expand her pedagogy and skillset.
○ Works with students of all ages
Want to learn more about Hannah?
The arts can increase self-discipline and motivation, contribute to a positive self-image, provide an acceptable outlet for emotions, and help to develop creative and intuitive thinking processes not always inherent in other academic disciplines."
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development Board of Directors,
bottom of page